Innovative wireless capabilities
The Latitude 12 7000 Series also features Intel® wireless display (WiDi) technology*, allowing everything on your laptop screen to be viewed simultaneously on a WiDi-enabled television or projector. (WiGig docking feature is available only in select countries, please contact your local sales representative for more details.)
Packed with performance
Low-voltage 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor allows you to work on big jobs with ease.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
The most secure business Ultrabook™
- Latitude 12 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The most manageable business Ultrabook™
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. *
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.